Tuesday 24 January 2012

I done some research to find out what movie genres people like so that i'd know information people liked when it came to choosing my genre to film. I found this information out by doing a questionnaire. I found out that it was mainly people between the ages of 16-30. Not everyone's favorite genre of film was gangster, but when i asked if they did like gangster films, most people said that they did and it was only really girls who didn't really like gangster genre films and prefer romantic comedies. From this information i gathered that my target audience was going to be males between the ages of 16-30. I also found out what people would expect to see within the first two minutes of a film opening so that i know what to include when it comes to my own filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment